Dr Aisha Nana Ahmad
- Professionally trained in both Medicine and Child Health, having acquired the MB.ChB degree from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife, Nigeria; and the DTCH (Tropical Child Health) from University of Liverpool, United Kingdom. A global health leader – being an fellow of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, United Kingdom, member of the Global Health Council, Washington DC. amongst others
- Over 20 years of experience in providing, managing and leading health services in all sectors of the health system – Private, Public, NGO and International Development Agency.
- Some areas of Expertise: Leadership and Policy, Maternal and Child Health Care Initiatives, Immunization, HMIS, M & E, Nutrition, other development initiatives,
- Highly experienced Health Management Consultant bringing diverse skills to assist client organizations in achieving their corporate objectives; and an ability to relate at all levels of organizational and social contacts.
- Self motivated who works effectively without supervision, showing plenty of initiative and creativity; however, an excellent team player.
- A natural leader of organizations, programmes, projects and teams, who is goal oriented with a clear and concise vision of future objectives.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Worked with government on the assignment of a Joint Annual Review (JAR) of the National Strategic Health Development Plan (NSHDP) and agencies of government including the NPHCDA as an MLM and GAVI Consultant